Monday, January 12, 2015

Hurting Still

I was in a bad environment down under the house. It was wet because when the pipe disconnected, a torrent of water surged out of it until the master valve of the water system was turned off. This is actually under my bedroom window on the north side of the house.

I did this immediately after learning this was happening. If I had not gone into the kitchen then, I would have never known.

I don't like going down there. It is awful. The water was warmer than the air. It was steamy and cold.

I took off my sweat pants to keep from fouling them. I went down there and searched for the problem, found it, took a picture and came back up to tell my dad.

It was going back to fix it that the floor gave way under me. I fell and my booty got badly scratched. My hip was hurt. Curiously, I was not otherwise hurt.

My right leg and hip hurt. It hurts when I flex my hip like sitting down or walking. Standing still doesn't hurt. That's strange but my hips hurt on occasion by themselves.

This will persist for a while. I wish it hadn't happened. I removed the content warning because really, I am not showing anything inappropriate. I just have an injury in an embarrassing area.

It is time to talk about other stuff here. I will move on and not talk about how I hurt so.

No comments:

Post a Comment