Sunday, January 11, 2015

Badly Sore

I hurt my hip falling through the floor. It is hard to walk and sit down. That nasty scratch's pain has intensified. I don't know what to do about it.

I am sorry if the change to my blog bothers you. I do post pictures of things that bother me. My male parts are one of those things.

The scratch picture will be taken over the course of healing. I have one from this afternoon but I will not post it.

I may have to go to the doctor. I will let y'all know if I do. This pain is nigh intolerable.

I feel awful. May have contracted a bacterial infection thanks to that scratch. Nasty floor that scratched me.

I don't know if I can maintain this stupid thing, fixing pipes. I never had to do that before in my whole life before being here.

You don't know how important water is until you don't have it. It is vital to bathing, cooking, drinking, vital to life. You would die without it.

It is just stupid. I may have harmed my prostate gland falling like I did. I hit the bottom of the floor hard on it.

There is no blood in my pee but I have been looking for that every time I pee for several years now. Found it once when I worked at wm. Not since though it feels like there should be.

I feel awful. I wish this hadn't happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment