Monday, January 26, 2015

Hate Sickness

I hate being sick. I haven't been sick in a long time. What is different about now?

I had to get a big box of Puffs. My nose is clogged, slowly leaking high-grade mucous. That mucous, I have seen naughty films where a female gags herself on fellatio and spits up the same mucous. How in the world is that attractive? It feels good to receive it but not so watching it.

What is the point of this mucous? What is my body doing?

I have lost my voice, I try not to talk, it kind of hurts.

I don't like being sick. Doubt seriously anyone does but really, it's just awful.

I slept for 10 and a half hours. What is happening to me?

I don't like getting up at 5 pm but did on this Hate Sunday.

Feel the worse when I do wake up.

My digestive system seems not to be affected. I still get hungry and can eat. God forbid if I have another accident. I think that was because it was dia-icky and I didn't realize it. I did clean my MeUndies which aren't really supposed to be washed and dried in the fashion I usually do laundry. Heat blasting dryer, I mean, it costs quarters to keep it going. I set it to hot and set it for 30 minutes. 35 to 40 minutes for pants and towels. HAVE to be dry because of the long stretches between the time I can do laundry.

I hate being sick. I hope it fades before my benefit comes. It is embarrassing being sick in public. You feel like you shouldn't be out and about.

But really, that is in like a week away. I have been sick for going on 4 days already. If it goes on for that long, what damage is this doing to my body?

I can't go to the doctor now. I may have medicare but if he prescribes a medicine, which is usually the case with my doctor, I could not afford to get it right now.

Fucking greed in all of the healthcare and pharma industries.

I have not seen my doctor since the summer of 2013. That may be a bad thing but that is how it is. Parts of my medicare don't mature until another few months.

I may be getting better but still feel awful. I mean, my body must be fighting back. If this is bacterial in origin, some of it has likely migrated to my prostate gland because it has been hurting more than normal  recently.

I do want to talk about other things but a long as I am sick, this will be what I write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment