Friday, January 16, 2015

What Are You Here For?

Why do you come to my blog? Do you like pictures? What I write about in my sadly anxiety-ridden life?

I write about stuff that happens, things that interest me. I like the weather and other things.

I do write opinions and whine about how I hurt.

I post a shave check picture to show more of how I change over time.


I don't know. Some posts get a lot of views while those recently haven't. Why? Because I posted a picture of my backside? I was badly scratched there and it hurts nearly a week after the fact.

I do not mean to upset anyone. If you don't like it, look at another post or something.

I am considering closing this blog but if you give me a reason to keep it up, I will stay.

If you think this is silly, why did you come here?

No comments:

Post a Comment