Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Painful Shave

It was Tuesday again. Time to shave. Actually, did it today because a powerful cold front is coming imminently. I remember those kinds of cold fronts when I was a kid. 
I'd be outside riding my bike or something else, spent a lot of time outside in the age before Playstations and cell phones and the like.

That may be the problem with kids nowadays but I don't have any so really, should it be my concern?
I cannot rule out that I never will. Surely a girl is still out there for me to love.

The point here is Shave Check and it is done. I need a new razor, mentioned that before and totally did not get one. Like an idiot, I totally forgot.

I have to shave 3 or 4 more times before I can get a new one. Just great.

Here is my shave check picture. Forgive the lighting, it is wintertime and the sun sets earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment