Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Soap Allergy

Yes, I am afraid that I am allergic to the Tide I got. I have developed a rash on my abdomen, back and arm and itch all over. I am wearing clothes not washed in Tide but eventually, that will run out. I will get more All Free-Clear because it is hypo-allergenic.

Stupid soap allergy. It is not exactly easy to go anywhere with a vehicle that isn't yours. Who knows when I can get more All and rewash my clothes?

It's not yet real cold but it will be later. I felt pretty much okay taking a shower, not that bone-shaking cold like usual.

I mean, having to wear the MeUndies brief with that hole in it? It is in an inconspicuous place but still....

It can only get worse the more it is washed. I don't think that HE commercial washer is so hard on the clothes like a normal washing machine is. I like watching through the door window. Power spin, sounds like a jet engine powering up. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment