Thursday, January 22, 2015

Shave Sick

I have become sick, cold or something. It is respiratory, something that has happened before more than once.

I did work in retail for a very long time. Contact with the public, whether be it at school or work, you can catch what others bring about.

This may have been what happened here. I may be isolated by my anxiety disorder but others here are not.

I didn't shave on Tuesday because I didn't feel my facial hair had grown enough to comfortably shave it. I did it on Thursday, when it was cold and as I am ill at the moment. Willpower is strong when it kicks in.

I wish it would stop growing. I could take certain poisonous hormones and it would but then, I would really get gynecomastia. If I did, I would show off my tits. I can do so now but I don't have them to show. Just pectorals. As it should be.

I am not female in appearance no matter what others have said. I am pale because I don't go outside. If I exposed my skin to the sun, I would burn or get new freckles, neither a good thing.

Short of posting an image of my male parts, which is possible, I assure you I am male in mind and body, wants and desires.

My shave check picture. I am sick, I am sorry I don't look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment