Thursday, January 15, 2015

Finally Shave

It has been way too cold to shave. It was like 37 in the daytime on Tuesday, when I normally shave my face.

I shaved my other parts last night, chest to private areas. I do that with a Philips Bodygroom electric razor which cannot be used on face. Not unless you want to ravage your skin.

My skin's been ravaged enough recently.

The painful scratch is healing and doesn't hurt as badly but any pressure on it and it will. Because it is on the outer edge of my left 'cheek' I can sit with relatively no discomfort. (Sitting on a soft chair always hurts my prostate)

Anyhow, this time was my face with a Schick Hydro 3 razor and Aveeno face wash, shaving cream and aftershave lotion. I use Aveeno for a reason. My skin is sensitive. I mean, I dry out fiercely, even my male part does. I have been using a hydrating body wash so that helps.

I have Aveeno skin lotion, which I have used for a long time.

I was up earlier than normal today and took advantage of the 'warmest' part of the day to do this. Not that 56 is warm.

Here is my shave check picture:



My lips are critically dry and I did not do anything about it until after I shaved. Sorry for the blemish there.

No comments:

Post a Comment