Thursday, January 22, 2015

Forgotten?

No one seems to read my blog anymore. Why? What did I say? Don't like the new design? 

I have become sick, people bringing it from outside. Feels like a cold or something. 

What do you want to see in this blog? Do you want to see more pictures? 

More opinions? Talk about my ever-present male pain? (which is stronger than usual at the moment)

I could post a picture of my male parts. I reckon that would get some interest. 

I don't have a tropical storm to write about. I know one ravaged the Philippines recently but I missed it. I haven't been feeling well mentally either. 

I haven't gone anywhere since the drama-causing trip to the laundry. I will have to do so again but I will wait until I go get my hair cut, it badly needs it.

My watch also stopped. I have to go to a jewelry store to get a new battery. That isn't cool, a watch barely 2 years old dying like that. Can't know how long it sat in a warehouse or something. 

I will write an underwear post and post a shave check picture later, about to go shave.

It is cold but self-identity is stronger than discomfort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment