Thursday, February 16, 2012

Not That Bad

I have been feeling sad but not as bad as it can get by any means. This is likely because I really am not stressing over anything, other than the usual, remembering story plots or characters, songs I like, and gosh, my uro-g pain.

I am used to hurting there, it is a pain I am accustomed to.

Anyway, I am learning about Star Trek stuff I missed when I was offline. I hate the new Star Trek for the simple fact that it all but does away with the Next Generation. My favorite Star Trek series is Deep Space Nine. I am not that big a fan of Star Trek. It could be better.

When I write space combat, weapons do damage, people are killed or sucked out into space. Many have safety systems and procedures in place to prevent deaths like that. The idea is to kick ass but also, come home safely.

Writing helps me a lot. I have not been writing because I have to fix a tangled continuity problem. My stories are part of a serial space opera drama that has been ongoing for years. I could write a Non-Serial story anytime. I have many times.

I have some writing on my Deviantart page. A story, some art related to it. I suck at drawing.

I will post another astronomical goody later. I like doing that.

I found a save on one of my PS2's memory cards of a waaaay underleveled party in the Draklor Laboratory area of Final Fantasy 12. I am working to see if I can level them up and get through Cid. I don't have the foggiest idea of how I got that far being so underleveled. It is not how I play Final Fantasy.

I might think of something else to write later.

For now, I'm okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment