Sunday, February 19, 2012

China

Let me say first that I like Chinese history and culture. I like Chinese people.

However, I do not like the PRC at all.

A couple of years ago, I had a pen pal in China, Yujie. She is a worker in some kind of sales area. I don't quite get it but I am sure that it is a job taken from an American in the past. I ask questions to determine the intelligence and experience of a person, this is normal stuff. So I did this with Yujie and gosh, you would not believe what she does not know. History, freedom, how things really are in the West.

Then she goes and has a kid, adding one more to what is too many to begin with. Overpopulation is a topic for another post, however.

I do not talk to her anymore. I am disturbed by unquestioning loyalty to the PRC. You might think, hey, it's the government, right? True, but it is a government like the Soviet Union had. When did communism cease being a dangerous enemy of America?

I have heard on CNN commentators speaking about the efforts by the PRC to police its population. They do not want news of the Arab Spring to reach the people. They don't want to end the murderous regime of Assad in Syria because it sets a dangerous (to them) precedent, that people can effect change. What is freedom if that cannot happen?

How much of your stuff is made in China? Did you ever wonder why we can't make it here? There is NO REASON that anything can't be made in the USA. Those who outsourced to China directly harmed America and should be seen as traitors.

How could we get out of this unfair trade disaster? End trade with China. Show them that we are not slaves to anyone's will. This can't be done, they hold zillions of dollars in our debt. How did that happen?

I truly hope one day, the PRC is overthrown and destroyed. That freedom is restored to China. It may not happen in my lifetime, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment