Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Misandry

You may not know that I have misandry. I despise other guys. They make me sick.

Why is this?

For a long time, I have hated the idea of competition. Resources should be distributed to everyone equally. Forced competition because of gender is not how it should have been. We are only male by virtue of a random chromosome.

I have a harder time making male friends. I don't relate well to other males likely because of my anxiety disorder but then, I don't like other males.

It does not make me feminist. I believe in equality, not one side's conflict with another's.

Then there is the biological aversion. I do not like looking at other males. I have a lot of pictures for wallpapers on my computer, mostly anime, and no, no males.

When I was much younger, I was a small kid, still am small, but I did not get bullied, as older, usually tougher males looked out for me. I seemed to not have learned the social skills necessary for participating in polite society. I have spent most of my adult life alone, by myself. The net is my only social contact.

This is bad.

I will always have misandry. Whether I make a male friend or not, it doesn't matter.

It is funny that the only ones who understand me are female.

No comments:

Post a Comment