Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Naughty Picture

I have a sub-blog here in which I post pictures of me I can't post here. If you want to see it, e~mail me. I am not shy about my nudity.

I had a computer scare just an hour ago. Dust is a bad problem in my house. We live on a bifurcated dirt road that looks like a double ribbon on Bing Maps and Google Maps.

So, I opened it, sat it on my chair and removed the CPU heat sink. It had bad dust buildup which caused a nearly 100 Celsius temperature in the CPU. This has been a constant problem with the Pentium 4. So, I pried the fan off, its a new fan, I broke the old one, and cleaned the heat sink, putting it in the freezer to cool it off.

So, I go to put it back, and wouldn't you know it? One of the power cords to the heat sink fan was wedged between the processor case and the heat sink. This caused my computer to start but fail. I have had power supply issues so I switched my spare one out to be sure. It has a sub-fan in it that should help keep the CPU cooler.

I got very upset when it failed 4x in a row. I had a bathroom accident, forced by my prostate pain and my inability to hold it. So in frustration, I took off my clothes to work on it. Funny that, I kinda like being naked.

Anyhow, things are better now. I am online and the pc seems fine.

My pc is a HP/Compaq Presario SR2163WM. It is more HP than anything. It has a 3.1 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 process, 2 GB RAM, and I have two hard drives, one external, the so called Seagate Expansion Drive. It was on sale at wm near the end of my time there. I has 160 GB well more than I will ever need.

Again, e~mail me if you want to see my naughty blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment