Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Awaiting True Cold

I have written much about how cold weather is unpleasant and hurts. However, this year, we are waiting for it because of a scourge.

No one knows why the ants are so bad here. They are everywhere. I must have been bitten six times today, red spots on my pasty skin.

This not only itches and hurts, it blemishes my skin. Can't poison them, the cats and such, you know.

I don't know. It makes me so upset. Years here and now this starts happening? I was bitten on the left foot as I took a shower.

Not wearing my glasses in the shower, of course, I cannot see my feet, they are five feet from my eyes.


I hate this. This was supposed to be a good summer but now that it is over, nothing got done. Fucking anxiety disorder, keeps me from doing anything.

My cousin is on my case because I won't go get help. For a while, we didn't have a vehicle here. Then it is the food situation. Someone dear in the hospital just screwed everything up severely.


I don't know how I deal. I avoid if I can.

It will be harsh, the cold, yes, but it will do away with these fucking ants.

Name a place on me and I have been bitten there over this whole summer.

What does this do to our health? I have no idea. Other than upsetting us.

My desk thermometer says 90 right now. Outside it's 75 with extreme humidity.

It is not 90 degrees in here, I think because it is in a sheltered area, it is not as reactive as it should be.

I remember when it said 47. I can't believe I am looking forward to that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment