Thursday, October 30, 2014

Defense Mechanism

If you know anything about me, I love music. It is part of my life. I could not live without it. My radio is never off, I have 1000s of cd's. Days and days of music in my computer.

I listen to my computer through Skullcandy Hesh II headphones because it was what I could afford. It isn't bad at all, I am content with them.

I had a very dark moment, felt tears but a song played and this song helps so much. I found it on a compilation album in Amazon's digital music thingy.

When it played, I thought, I am here, maybe for a reason. After nearly four decades of life, I have not found it yet.

My interests are varied but heavy in science and history.

I don't know if you would like it but you can hear the song here Let It Be

Don't worry about me. I will be okay. I will get back to normal when I am not hungry and feeling this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment