Monday, September 29, 2014

Return of Dia-Icky

It has been a while. I mean, true, there has been a poor diet as someone dear is in the hospital and our normal way of doing things is in a disarray.

I think it has to do with milk. I don't know what else could have caused the worst sort of dia-icky there is.

I have a handful of days yet before I can go to the store. I can't go do my laundry, it is two weeks since I have done it and I am running out of socks. I HAVE to have socks, it's that important.

Lucky, this is the black part of my distorted laundry cycle so maybe, should I have an accident, it won't be so bad.

I am hurting because my gut clenched, whose muscle action squishes my prostate gland, upsetting it.

Maybe it is the sugar death but it hasn't really affected me like this before.

Nothing funny about it this time. That was bad, just plain awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment