Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hate Sunday

What is the matter on this Hate Sunday? My teeth. The sugar death has an effect surely. I do brush my teeth but not as often as I should. This began when my dental work started coming apart, the reason I have missing parts to my front teeth.

I sorely need to go to the dentist but it will be costly. I will need dental insurance, good insurance. I have problems.

I am self-conscious of my teeth. They don't look bad and have survived years of the powerful sweet tooth. I will start limiting the amount of sugary drinks I get. I can't stop them completely and fuck up my blood sugar, which I feel when I go without it for about a day.

Oh, I have been sad because of this, because of someone dear in the hospital, and the fact that MeUndies failed to have red briefs when they said they would, then told me that solid color won't be a part of the subscription anymore. I will reconsider my MeUndies subscription.

What upsets me more is that yes, I have vs panties. I wore my red ones and they fit better than MeUndies does. No skin showing from the edge along the inside thigh area. You may think it is strange but try it, unless you are grotesquely large in that area, it will be comfortable.

I am not different in that way, I just feel that comfort can be found in unexpected areas.

My teeth though. Valiant for more than 30 years. Is this when they give up?

This pain, if it behaves like the past, will fade eventually.

I took Tylenol and it helped but you can't take too much of those, or lest you have liver trouble and that is bad bad news.

For some strange reason, my male pain has subsided for now. I do have difficulty peeing but that is just because of the physical aspect of prostatitis or just plain aging.

I didn't have a shoe mistake again. I mean, what guy has more than 3 pairs of shoes? I do, mainly because my old New Balance work shoes I wore at wm are still good.

Hate Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment