Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sugar Alternative (Possibly)

I have an issue with the sugar death. I am not going to lose an unwanted 12 pounds and slim my body if I don't lay off the sugar.

I like Red Diamond Sweet Tea. It is an acquired taste but it is all right after a year of drinking it. I saw a sugar-free kind in the walmart and decided to try it. It is sweetened with Splenda. I know nothing of Splenda but have heard of it for a long time.

It tastes (to me) like the regular sweet tea.

So I will try using Splenda in my sugar needs in the future but have soda on hand for blood sugar purposes.

I drink tea most of the time. I don't drink so much because peeing is painful for me and I always have overflow the more I do it.

Liquid goes through me like sieve. I can drink a glass of tea and have to pee like 10 minutes later.

Maybe Splenda will spare my teeth further problems and let me lose this belly I have. Of course, exercising would help but it would likely hurt because I have been inactive so long. Walking to the store a few weeks ago taught me that.

I can't go to the store that often because of gas concerns and the panic I feel when I do. I live 3 miles from a Dollar General, 8 and 10 from a walmart in either direction.

I would post a body picture but I told you, no nudity in this blog. If it wasn't a TOS or propriety issue, I would. I'm not shy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment