Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Not a Bad Picture

I shave every Tuesday or so. It is getting colder and soon I will have to think of a way of not freezing as I stand there in my underwear splashing water on my skin. Not to mention that the shave gel is cold, so is the aftershave lotion.

I take shave check pictures before applying the aftershave.

I am becoming cognizant that natural lighting is better for pictures than the glare of those curly mini-fluorescent lights that cost more than the old kind but are generally better.

There is a lot I still have to learn about my camera (Canon PowerShot SX 160 IS).

This is the picture I took today, I don't look so bad. I wish a female would say so.





On my forehead is a little mark. When I was fixing the water line 3 days ago, I hit my head on a part of the floor structure. It will go away eventually. If you touch it, it hurts. I should have been more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment