Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ouch

I shave every Tuesday or so, Hate Sunday next time because I have to go to the store that night.

I was too warm, this summer refuses to let go. Should have been cold by now but nope, I need to wash my warm clothes. Haven't worn them since April.


As yet again, I cannot get a ride to the Laundromat and laundry has become huge so I doubt if I have enough money to do it. I use 2 machines, one for towels and pants and one for everything else.

I use 2 dryers the same way. I may have to use three if it is too huge. I will get a laundry bag for my warm clothes.

My male pain is very bad but to get tmi for a moment, I have an ant bite on my anal area. The left side of the orifice is swollen a little bit. I didn't notice this until I took a shave check picture. Can't post it here without making my blog an 'adult' one and you know, my cousin reads this. I don't want to be too exposed.

Instead, you can see my face Shave Check image. I was distracted by a game show on tv and cut... fool.


No comments:

Post a Comment