Friday, October 3, 2014

Cause and Dia-Icky

I don't eat fast food much. I have the same problem when I do. I was hungry so I went to Jack in the Box and got what I have always gotten there, a chicken sandwich.

It is not the sandwich that causes dia-icky. I mean I can make one here and it doesn't do that. It is the soda.

I should have ordered tea. Tea doesn't bother me unless it is over-sugared, then there is an issue with the sugar death. Feeling icky inside.

This is avoidable, sure, but anxiety makes it a do it now or else feeling.

So, about an hour after consumption, squish-squish. It was not as painful as the last affliction of dia-icky mainly because my gut did not clench so painfully. It just flowed.

So in the future, I will avoid most sodas (Sprite, Sierra Mist, 7UP, do not bother me) and stick with sweet tea.

I had a panic attack going to the store. I do not know if it contributed to this. I have tension pain in my male area when this happens. That is how my prostate gland was damaged in the first place.

Almost ran out of gas getting to the town. By the grace of God, I did not and am truly thankful.

Do you know what causes  you dia-icky? Do you avoid it? I know being sick is not a choice but I have not been sick like that in a really long time. It is direct cause for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment