Thursday, October 9, 2014

Apology

My blog seems to have become a place to post complaints. It was not meant for this purpose.

I don't go anywhere. My only social contact is online. I could not change if I wanted to. Even with help, I still feel uncomfortable around people.

I used to see things, I mean, when I walked to the store a few weeks ago, I saw things that fascinated me. I thought, well, hell, should have brought my camera.

Though it is a bulky thing to be carrying in the pocket of your Lee jeans.

I could not do that again. I hurt so bad after it, I question beginning to exercise. I do need to speak with a doctor first, about this and several other things.

I should like to see the lake again. I will when I can. I will bring my camera, take a selfie there. I feel cute sometimes and sometimes not. I am an almost 39-year-old male. What is cute about that?

My self-image waffles between cuteness and feeling hideous. My hair has a lot to do with that.

I did take some pictures today, for the opportunity to take pictures of my bare hide doesn't come very often with the lack of privacy here. I won't post them, not because I am like that actress and feel 'violated' by some pictures. It is because this blog wasn't meant for that.

I did this to check my body for bug bites, skin rashes, etc... I am largely semi-flawless in most parts of my skin.

So, I want to apologize for writing complaints and being less than my sweet self.

I will still write Hate Sunday posts, because I hate Sundays.

I will talk about Ebola later.

No comments:

Post a Comment