Tuesday, October 21, 2014

So

It wasn't a Hate Sunday other than a negative NASCAR race's ending. I won't discuss car racing here.

I watched Payton Manning throw his record setting passes. It was a pleasure to watch. I never stopped liking football. I just hide it because an anti-football person lives here.

I did get too warm. I still have no way to do my laundry. It is building up. I have a pretty good wardrobe but I am running out of socks.

I feel okay but when I woke up today and sat up, I saw stars. This isn't good. What is up with my brain now? Not only is it stricken with the inability to do even simple math, it is anxiety-ridden.

I have been playing Spore a lot because it amuses me. I don't know why. Maybe because I have had it for so long.

I will say that I am okay for now. I will write about the sugar crisis later.

No comments:

Post a Comment