Monday, August 4, 2014

Trouble

Every month, I pay Directv an inordinate amount of money. It is my responsibility here. Okay, that's how it is, has been for a long time now. I deal with it.

But last time...

Understand, my old debit card was destroyed. I had to get a new one, a completely different number and everything. So I inputted the new card and deleted the old. At first, the stupid over-complicated website said it did not take. I re-entered it and then checked my balance sheet, oops. It DID take.

I paid the same bill twice.

I am on a fixed income. I cannot deal with an inordinate amount of money being missing from my balance. What is the deal? Can't they just refund the overpayment?

This is stressing me to the max.

I don't know but will killing myself solve this problem? Don't need the money then.

No, this should smooth out and be taken care of. You know banks move at a glacial pace.

Ants on my bed! What the fuck? I think I got them all. I don't have many bites from them, despite being sweaty which draws insects because of salt and other things in sweat.

Should I post pictures of my ant bites? How about the two on my scrotum? I am sick of this! It grinds on my anxiety as bad as this budget mistake.

I don't know what will happen. If this settles favorably, I will have a nice chicken dinner, which is always a good thing.

If not, I told you about the dark place. If you like or love me, please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment