Thursday, August 7, 2014

Too Hot

Every summer of my life has been hot. I mean, who could forget the 40+ straight days of 100 degrees F in 2011? I am used to it, it is the comfortable state to be in usually.

But....

I guess my constitution changed in the last 10 years. I get hot and cannot deal. I have taken to wearing only my underwear and t-shirt. I don't really care if you can see me like that. I am male, yes. I wish I wasn't but I have already talked about that.

I sweat, anxiety sweat is the most common but heat sweat is worse. It dehydrates ya, it is sticky and feels icky.

I sweat when I sleep. It is so warm in here. This will make it tougher to deal with cold when it does come.

I cannot take a picture of me with my MeUndies on. You can see the approximate size and shape of my peena. Like it is written elsewhere, cannot tell size from a relaxed one. This is especially true in my case.

I wish I didn't have one. I wish I could change like in SF stories where a machine does it. But that isn't real and I have to deal with this intense hatred of maleness.

If that is not mentally ill. What is?

No comments:

Post a Comment