Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hate Sunday

I have established that I don't like Sundays. The reason is not anything in particular. I don't go to church, that would lead to questions and I feel bad enough as it is.

Sundays, days where life seems to crystalize. Many people have the day off, though many more do not. I was one of those when I was working.

On this sunday, everyone is outside. I hate going outside. Panic-bait. Sunlight, people with whom I am not familiar, sure ways to tickle my anxiety feathers.

I have having severe male pain right now. I cannot say what caused this, haven't done anything different. I am also having issues with my peena. It seems to never be in the same state twice. I can't sustain rigidity when I hurt so.

Certain underwear hurts me. I am sticking to those with the shaped front with room and doesn't constrict.

This stupid sunday. The NASCAR race seems pointless. Not as fun as it normally appears early in the season. Could be the channel it is on.

My mom is in the hospital. The longer it goes on, the more it distresses me. I don't know much, but I will go see her soon.

I hate aging and time. Entropy, that is what it is.

Maybe it will rain today and match how I feel.

Arthelius the Ghost says: "Days don't mean much when are spectral."


Lucky him.

No comments:

Post a Comment