Friday, August 1, 2014

Dia-icky Again

How about another post about a bodily function?

I did not eat for many hours because we ran out of food one day before payday. This is all right, I didn't suffer too much.

But I went to Jack in the Box and I don't usually eat fast food anymore. I do enjoy it but it has a problem.

I believe it is the soda that causes this. I was sitting here chatting with my cousin on fb and it hit me, an extreme pain in my prostate, happens when there is colon pressure on it, typical when I have to poo. This was worse than the normal poo pain.

I went and drip drip, there goes dia-icky. Like water. Icky ew, I don't use tp, I went and re-washed my nether area.

Now I hurt in my prostate area because once it is hurt by poo pressure or the doctors pressing on my prostate in a digital rectal exam, it will hurt for a while.

I could not have sex with this pain. It isn't that I couldn't get hard, I cannot sustain it because it hurts inside. If you know anything about male anatomy, the prostate gland is right under the urinary bladder. The base of the peena is nearby, anchored to the pubis bone. When hard, the peena applies lateral pressure in the prostate and in sex, more pressure and it goes in and out. This is why it hurts me to have sex.

The m-thing doesn't hurt like this but I can't do it when I hurt like right now.

Dia-icky hurts like this. I will avoid fast food for a while as this would have been a disaster if I was in a public place.

I changed into black underwear just in case. Did you know Spanx makes guys' underwear too?

I know this post would bother some people, but this is how it is. I am not shy about talking about this pain I live with every day.

I saw my prostate gland on a CT scan. I was more taken by my pelvis on there, like a deep narrow bowl. I wish I could get access to it so I could post it. I should, that contrast fluid I had to drink was icky gross. I could barely stand it.

I am going to have to go back to urology again. Almost certain that I will get another torturous DRE. I have to give pee, they might milk my prostate, which is embarrassing. That was only done once but that is once more than I want that to happen. I hate that.

I know girls can have a lot of problems in their system but this guy problem is like fuck, can't even pee and it not hurt.

Can't post images like that here but I would if I could. The state of my peena is a good indicator if I am hurting or not, though anxiety causes it too.

Being a ghost, Arthelius doesn't have these problems. Of course, his girlfriend is a tawny haired Wookie female.

No comments:

Post a Comment