Saturday, August 23, 2014

Better?

I finally went and no dia-icky. No, instead, I must have lost 5 pounds. Yet again, my body lets it build up and ....

This REALLY hurt my prostate, I could feel it being crushed as I tensed in that reflex. Prostatic fluid was present, just like when Dr. H squished on it, the so-called 'prostatic massage'. I would rather step on a nail barefooted.

I shouldn't talk about digestive issues, I mean, it was funny but it went on too long. I don't like to poo but it is part of life for anything with a digestive system.

It has been too hot. My headphones (Skullcandy Hesh 2) have been sticking to my sweaty head. I have not been listening to my music and that irritates my soul.

Ants and mosquitoes too. You know how I hate cold weather but it would be welcome now to curb these fucking insects. My pasty skin marred by red bite marks from ants. Pick a part on me and I have been stung there. Yes, even there.

I am looking at a Nokia Windows phone. I mean I hate Windows 8 a lot but I learned to use it. Those freaking tiles...

Just so you know, it is a Go Phone. I have used Go Phone for many years now. It works better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment