Saturday, August 23, 2014

About Childlessness

I do not have children. I have only had sex with two different females and neither were fit, one was way older than me, the other was early 20's, not a time for such consequences.

I never intended to be childless. I always thought, maybe, I could have one, just one. But I developed prostatitis and sex is so hard for me.

That is not the reason I cannot go find a female willing to mate with me.

It is my anxiety. In full panic mode, I cannot even be ready for the occasion. Besides that, I am aware of the consequences. I don't have the money or structure to raise a child.

I don't think I could deal with the stress. I know I can't because kids get on my nerves as it is.

I don't know. Theoretically, through my 40s, assuming my prostate doesn't implode, I can find a female willing to mate with me.

Funny way to put it but I don't think it will ever happen. The same loneliness that anxiety causes also makes me childless.

My child more than likely would have blue eyes and red hair. Traits I had when I was a kid. Would they have anxiety problems too? Is this genetic?

I ask this because a 1st cousin of mine has the same problems I do. I wish I could be like her and get help. She knows where to get it, I do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment