Thursday, August 21, 2014

Icky Again

This is getting old. I am trying to find the cause and it might be whole milk which I used to make a skillet meal. I am lactose intolerant. I get icky effects if I drink whole milk, which is contrary to my early life.

I use 2% milk and it doesn't bother me. However, last time, they brought in whole milk. Got no choice when recipes call for it. I am sick of not having money in the last two weeks of the month. I could fix this.

Dia-icky hit me at 830 last night and I had to GO. it was like entrails liquefying, hot feeling and icky, so icky.

I had an accident but I cleaned my underwear right away and they should be okay.

It was not a pair I am particularly fond of anyway.

I don't know if this amuses you or not. I thought it was amusing but this is the second day of this and maybe something's wrong.

I know it is dia-icky when this pressure builds and presses on my prostate, HURTS, it does. I don't need that pain to intensify.

If I am getting sick, I don't know what to do. I still don't know how to use Medicare. Besides, going to the doctor for dia-icky is almost as embarrassing as a prostate exam.

It's been so hot, sweaty, losing body hydration. Dia-icky makes it worse. I have been so darn thirsty.

I will let you know if this persists because after 3 days, I will have to go to the doctor.

Are you shy when you go the doctor? I am not. Too many times when embarrassing things happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment