Friday, August 8, 2014

Male Pain

Forgive me, I had to show you what hurts and where. In this picture, the prostate is that yellowish thing at the base of the bladder.

You can see how the rectum comes down and it expands and contracts as it fills and empties.

My pain is focused on the prostate, those parts that look like plumbing and in the very inside base of the peena.

When poo comes down to be eliminated from the body, it builds up in the rectum and causes expansion. This expansion is what you feel when you need to poo. In me, it expands like that and presses on these parts causing intense pain.

I always hurt in these parts, especially during and after I pee. The pain can sear down the urethra, the tube leading from the bladder to outside.

Mind that urology won't help me. I don't have health insurance, I have Medicare. I don't know how to use it. I don't know what to do really but hurt, and I mean hurt. I can't wear jeans for very long. I can't even wear certain kinds of underwear. My C-IN2 and MeUndies briefs do not hurt me.

I wear briefs because I have always worn briefs and that is what I like. I have tried boxer briefs in the past but I don't like them.

I don't care what other guys wear. I like what I like. I hope this picture gives you an idea of where I hurt. This pain can be anywhere in the parts, but is focused on the prostate, it's all interconnected.

I guess I will hurt here for the rest of my life. It has been 5 years now since this started.

If I could have it all removed, I would. I would hurt no more, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment