Monday, August 18, 2014

Underwear Trouble

Eventually, I will overcome the resistance to taking a picture of me with my MeUndies on but not today. Not that I want to show off my ant bites.

As it fits, the fabric is a little different. From a plant source, it feels soft and stretchy. Normally, underwear is made from cottony material that doesn't feel like this.

I wear briefs only. That is a personal preference. I have had a subscription with MeUndies for almost a full year.

They do ride up sometimes. In some pairs, not all, my scrotal skin is exposed. They say 'wear a bigger pair', but I tried that and it is like my genitals are not even secured.

The best thing about MeUndies briefs are that you literally cannot feel them when you have them on. This can be an issue if someone or something touches your privates, it is like not a barrier of fabric like say a pair of C-IN2 briefs are. Kinda like that barrier of fabric.

I have a lot of underwear. I am always searching for that perfect pair. If MeUndies, not made anywhere in this hemisphere, was cut like C-IN2 briefs, they would be perfect.

What is the problem? So I had a defective product. I told them and they issued me a credit, typical biz. Then they send me the wrong color, a tealish color that matches nothing in my wardrobe. You know how important color matching is to me.

Now what? Do I send them back? Don't worry, I didn't wear them, I don't want them. If so, I will have to wait until I can afford postage in about 2 weeks.

This really bothers me. I am already feeling quasi-suicidal today, here by myself, where anxiety is power boosted.

I am not shy like that. I will post a picture of me with MeUndies on. If you don't like it, what did you come here for?

No comments:

Post a Comment