Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Relieved

My financial goof is fixed. I will have a chicken dinner later.

I have been hurting. It is my male pain, in my testicles and prostate, it burns always, especially when I pee.

I do not trust medicare, I don't know how to use it. I don't know anything about it. If I went to the doctor, I don't know how much it would cost.

Besides that, it would likely result in a DRE. I don't want that, no more than I want to drive a nail into my foot. The discomfort is the same for me.

I have been wearing my MeUndies because they don't hurt me like some other briefs do. Jeans hurt me the worst. I wear sweat pants most of the time.

It is the poo pain too, pressure on my prostate. How can anyone think the human design is the penultimate of nature? We are just another animal species.

Oh, here is the shave check picture as I shaved yesterday. I don't know if my face is feminizing. That diabetes doctor said it was a possibility with Low T. And mine is critically low.

No comments:

Post a Comment