Sunday, August 10, 2014

I don't like Sundays

It is supposed to be a nice day to be thankful for what you have and all that. It is a nice day to go to the park or see a movie or go out to eat.  It is a nice day off for the Post Office, banks and others that live by 'business days', a concept that should be abolished.

Let me talk about Sunday. For most of my adult life, even when I was a teenager, I worked on Sunday. I always considered it a workday. Why does walmart pay a Sunday Premium? Are you not supposed to work on Sunday?

I could go to church but that would lead to questions and I told you about questions. My beliefs are dependent to not asking questions that could cause a suicidal feeling.

I feel the worst on Sundays. I feel more worthless than usual and I reckon that it will be a Sunday when I will end this life. But not this Sunday. 

I have a hope that I will find love. I have a hope that I will eventually get help for my anxiety disorder.

If I do, Sundays would not be such a difficult day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment