Saturday, January 11, 2014

Injured Left Arm

I had to work on the pipe again today. I had to buy a saw to cut and added 2 couplings. That pvc glue, I hate it.

I badly hurt my left arm doing this. Reaching through a tangle of pipes to reach the relevant one (hot water delivery) I badly scratched my left arm.

 

In addition, I hurt my left hand with a saw yesterday, then abrasion developed on the thumb knuckle. Add to this, when cutting open a package of meat to defrost for dinner, the scissors slipped and all but stabbed my left index finger. There was a lot of blood but I have cleaned my hands since then and washed it away.






I hate doing things like this and likely developed new scars. I don't know if I'll have to do this again but it is really upsetting me. Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment