Friday, January 31, 2014

No Picture This Time

I just shaved, I kinda waited too long but it was all right. I might get a new razor as this one, it cuts too good. I didn't take a picture, mainly because I have to recharge my camera's batteries but also, do you really want to see? I only have minor cuts, two of them that aren't bleeding so much.

I do not know who reads this blog. Do you want a close-up HD picture of my face?

What do you think of me? Do you like me? Am I still 'cute' as I was when I was younger? I am older now. My cuteness is marred by aging, yes, but also this Low T problem. My BMI is 1.2 points too high. While that isn't metascale overweight, I couldn't gain more weight than that. I am skinny in my booty, my chest, my legs.

I am sorry if you wanted a picture. I will take a new one when I do the Proactiv thing again. I have clear skin because of that. Until I get the mild formula, I limit how often I use the stinging searing supply I have on hand right now.

I haven't had face acne problems since I was younger. Does Low T contribute to this? I can understand if it does.

My body still works, my peena, the seed fluid is continually generated. I do not know if this can be affected by Low T.

There may be a remedy. I will ask my doctor when I can see him.

I don't know why attractiveness is a priority for me. I hate attention, it ruffles my anxiety feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment