Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Unflattering Check

I know I am getting older. I mean, my facial hair is mostly gray. I shave it off mainly because it makes me look older. I don't want to be older. I hate having my cuteness blunted by age. If any females read my blog, I want to look good for them.

I don't know what a female thinks when she sees a male. I know some that hate males. I am not typical for an American male, I am sensitive and shy to the point of disability.

I had to shave today as a winter storm is imminent and I don't like shaving when its cold enough to shrivel things, a guy knows what I am talking about. I have an issue with MeUndies underwear as it is. I can post a picture but that is awful close to a TOS violation.

Instead, I will post this painful result of shaving just ten minutes ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment