Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Chest

I'd post a picture of my chest but my skin is rather ghostly pale.

When I went to the diabetes doctor to find out that I do not have that awful illness yet, he found in my blood test critically low T levels.


He said if this is not addressed, I could develop gynecomastia. Err. Some symptoms of low T, Id welcome. Not shaving so often. This is not the case. My facial hair grows at a stable rate like it always has. So does the body hair I hate so.

I do not think my chest is getting bigger. I seem to have been the same for a long time. I mean. You can see my ribs.

About the chest. In a female, I find smaller breasts more attractive. She is cuter and smaller usually. Is neoteny an attractive force? I don't know. I suppose if I actually went to college, I would know things like that.

Do any females read my blog? What do you think of me?

I can post pictures as I take them to verify if I have shaved well. The so-called Shave Check. If you really want to see a ghostly pale white guy.

I don't think I will ever be better anxiety wise but I can start exercising. I will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment