Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Brutal Cold

As I write this, it is 19 degrees F outside. That's -7 C to those who use the Celsius scale.

I have a heater so I am not bitching about being cold. Only my feet are. When I go to sleep and under my several blankets, they eventually warm up.

I have to forgo my shower today as a pipe has burst under the house. The water is shut off. This will become an issue if it is not fixed today.

I am upset by this cold. Why did this happen? Is it a sign of things to come? Extremes in both winter and summer? It gets hotter than fuck here in the summer. Hot is tolerable. Cold is never tolerable. Cold hurts and numbs. It saps energy and provokes involuntary things like gooseflesh and shivering.

Given that shivering and trembling are nothing new to me, I don't like it. I have anxiety trembling when I go somewhere.

I don't know. I would like to post an underwear picture, I found a pair that I love. Even if it was not intended for male wear. Speaking of male underwear, there is a center seam in most briefs that leaves an impressed area on my peena. I don't like that. These VS underwear don't have that.

I don't know about TOS issues with an underwear picture. This is not an exclusively adult blog, though I talk about adult things like sexuality, attraction, love, anxiety disorder, etc....

Given that I do not know who reads my blog, especially in Malaysia, I don't know. Who would really be interested in my life?

Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment