Monday, January 6, 2014

No M-Thing

Another personal subject.

I don't usually write about that part of my life, how I manage the constant need. I am not different from other guys like that, I just hide it.


I started taking celexa again. I had bad anxiety and couldn't sleep but I slept well today. Well, until someone came to bother me.

The very dry arctic air that has paralyzed the USA is also down here in Tx. I am staying by the heater.

This is ravaging my skin. My arms, my knees, elbows, even my peena. I would post a picture of it so you can see but not in this blog. If you are interested, I can give you the address of this picture.

I use Aveeno, yet again. The potent kind. Itchy dry skin gets cracked and bleeds. Sensitivity increases.

It is a curse.

Getting back to the topic, I have to do the m-thing for health reasons, mainly to do with my stupid prostate gland. It will only hurt more as I get older.


But celexa.... it inhibits the reflex that helps a guy finish. I could go on for hours (not a good idea) and still wouldn't finish.


And the dry skin... I don't want to injure my peena. Imagine going to the doctor with that.

So I have suspended the m-thing. It will be hard but with low T, does it even matter anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment