Friday, January 10, 2014

Better For Now

I'm sorry if bitterness and personal feelings bothered you. I was upset yesterday.

The water situation is fixed. It took some new fittings and a ring clamp. That stupid pvc glue, like plastic on your hands after it dries.

It felt good to wash again and wear clean clothes again. I wore the same shirt for 4 days. Well, no more.

It is not so cold now, 17 degrees C outside now. It won't last but it is all right for now. Humidity is rather high, I feel it. That would keep temperatures from going down too far and possibly is causing fog.

Since I don't go anywhere, I don't really have to deal with fog like I used to. I remember some fog so bad, one could not see the stripe on the highway.

Since I feel like that, maybe one day, it will make sense again, why I am here.


No comments:

Post a Comment