Friday, January 3, 2014

Gynecomastia Fears

I worry that with my low T level, like the diabetes doc said, that I could develop female features. I mean by that, the lack of hair growth, mammary development, the peena shutting down.

I have none of these. Yet. If you are curious and I do have a resistance to doing this, I will post a picture of my chest and you can see that I am not developing it yet but when I look down, I see what? Pectoral muscles or fat? I have no fat in places, I am a naturally thin person.

My BMI is a little high. I mean, yours is likely to be as well. I can lose weight, I lost 7 lbs over the last week alone, not eating right.

I am sick of writing about my personal problems but I can't talk about them in person, so I write them here.

Here is the picture of my chest, judge for yourself if I am developing gynecomastia. (Yes, I shaved it recently)

No comments:

Post a Comment