Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Shaving Hurts

I have written a lot about I hate being male. One of the things I hate most is body hair. Androgenic hair. One of the worst places is on the face.

I can shave other parts with my Bodygroom razor which is easier and hurts less. Cannot use it on face nor would I want to.

I use Aveeno products and I shave with a Schick Hydro 3-blade razor. It may be time for a new one that doesn't hurt so bad.

I shave every Tuesday. The idea is to focus and people to leave me alone. That is true much of the time but especially here.

Why does it hurt? One is dragging sharp pieces of metal across the face. Why would you think it doesn't hurt? I think of girls who shave their armpits, legs, sometimes the private area. Is this not as painful?

Have no way of knowing.

All I know is that as long as I grow androgenic hair, I will shave it off. Maybe in the future, they can depilate hair with light instead of a sharp piece of metal.

Not that I could afford such a thing. Here is my shave check picture...





Still cute at 39? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment