Friday, November 14, 2014

Effects of the Cold

How does cold affect me?

Understand that I wear sweat pants most of the time. Jeans, especially grind on my male pain. A thin fleece fabric layer doesn't really insulate when it is 31 and the wind is blowing from the north.

I don't know if legs are responsible for the chill I feel. I mean, yes, my male parts retract like any guy's would but that isn't going to make the entire body feel cold.

My hands and feet get numb. It is difficult to type this. It is 40 outside but consider 40ish is what it is in your refrigerator if it is working properly.

I have mentioned a while ago that the floor is damaged in here. Lets the cold through like a ghostly specter, not the good kind.

The heater keeps it at bay but takes a while to warm the whole room and gets up to 73. *scoff

I feel most comfortable when it is in the 80s.

I have been having joint pains in my fingers, shoulders, ankles and knees. The most troublesome hip pain I get sometimes has been calm but I reckon if I got up and did stuff instead of sitting on my bony tail-end, they would hurt, too.

It isn't a pain like old people get. It is a light dusting of pain that doesn't hurt constantly. It just hurts weakly then fades with movement or readjusting.

I did not feel this so much when it was warm. I hope it gets warm again soon but look at the time of year this is. Last January, that water pipe fiasco happened. It was 17 outside at night.

It has not been cold like that and God willing, it won't be. This is Tx, not some northern state used to such weather. We are not.

I hate the cold more than most things. It's down there with mosquitoes and flies, things I hate most.

No comments:

Post a Comment