Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Feeling

I don't know what you are looking for here. Why read what I post? I reflect on my pain.

I had a dia-icky event yesterday and it was quite painful and particularly nasty. Dia-icky like that is not funny and was easy to wash away as I usually do. I do not use tp ever. I spray my tail end in the bathtub. It isn't as gross as it sounds.

I know there is too much sugar in my diet. I need it, feel miserable without it. It is why I have a belly, I know. That and not being very active.

This can be a bad thing. I am not as strong as I once was. I am older now and like the Spanish teacher in 11th Grade said, 'if you don't use it, you will lose it'. The same is true of your muscles.

I vaguely remember high school. It ended 20 years ago for me and my class, many of whom are my fb friends.

My memory is like an old computer memory that's full. Some is given up to make space for the new. If aging damages this like happens so often, I don't know what will happen.

I will age in an era of the 'singularity' if some people are to be believed. I read about things in Scientific American and wonder if they ever will be relevant in my life.

Probably not. I am mentally sick with anxiety disorder and agoraphobia and am on disability
because of it.

I will probably hide in my shell as I do now.

Ghostlike.

No comments:

Post a Comment