Sunday, November 16, 2014

Worry

I am considering retiring this blog. It covers a bad time in my life and things I would like to forget (my time at wm and Jen, especially).

Someone in Russia is spamming my blog.  I don't like Russians. They were the bad guys when I was a kid. That hasn't changed, apparently.

I would continue talking about my anxiety, underwear, the weather, astronomy and daily life in a new blog.

My worry is who actually looks at my blog. I don't want to feel anxiety about it. Ruffling my anxiety feathers is not something you need to do, not if you are a decent human being.


I will retire it soon. Whether I stay at Blogger or not, I have not decided.

If you do care, submit a comment. If you don't see the comment blank, click on an archive post and you'll see it.

Arthelius the Ghost is off on holiday with Marraka. They are visiting M83, immune to the radiation there. They won't be back for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment