Monday, November 3, 2014

Finally

My laundry is done. I feel a lot better but there is something wrong. I know I shouldn't drink Coca-Cola, something in it irritates my prostate gland, which doesn't need irritation to hurt.

I went without caffeine and sugar for 2 days. I was feeling it badly. So I thought, a 1-liter Coke would help restore what is bad but I need it. I do like Coke but it is bad for me.

I do feel better like that but now I hurt more than normal. It is agony to pee. I need to do the m-thing to clear things like Dr. H said but I can't this time of day.

Have no privacy and really, I am used to doing that at night. Makes a mess, too.


I can talk about this because I am not shy like that.

Not that you need to know that. I will not talk about it.

I will make December better. I will try to get a new phone and some things I couldn't get this month. $345 in wm?! Seriously? I felt anxiety close in like a vise but it was the normal items with holiday items like cake mix and etc...

I cannot sustain this high cost of food. I wish I was really a ghost and wouldn't need any.

Arthelius doesn't have these problems. He has a Wookie girlfriend and a cool spacecraft. What do I have?

Smh....

No comments:

Post a Comment