Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Unwelcome Cold

That fucking tropical storm, I forgot to look for a picture of it. I think it was called 'Nuri' or something like it.

It distorted the jet stream and let loose the bitter cold of the polar airmass flow down into the middle of North America weeks too early.

We were not spared. Where it was 80 yesterday, it is 48 as I write this in the afternoon.

That is the thing about tropical storms, they affect everything.

Hurricane Season ends at the end of the month. It is still likely, well, if environment is conducive for it.

I will be cold for a while. I have turned on my heater for the first time since last April.

I have to shave later, smh. Can't let it go on too long, becomes hard to shave it. I will man up and do it.

Too bad I can't post a picture of my peena when I am cold. I think it is funny as it retracts like that. Okay, no more goofiness.


I'm cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment