Tuesday, November 25, 2014

MeUndies

I have been a subscriber of MeUndies for more than a year. It abruptly ended a few weeks ago when the start-up company changed its subscription plan to ? I still don't know what changed or how much it costs.

Does it still cost $16? I mean, I can get C-IN2 Core Profile briefs (My favorite underwear) for $16 as well.

I want to help small businesses when possible. So what if it is in California and not Texas? If the product is good, keep it going.

I can't describe it better than showing you a picture. It is feeling and I don't want to get too tmi here.

I will stay with MeUndies if it does not price itself out of my budget, which is my fear.

I have black, purple, yellow, patterns, and 'love-me' briefs. I wear the black most often. Depends on color matching in my clothes.

Here is the picture.




If I lost weight, I know I would look better. I am not fat but this belly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment