Friday, November 7, 2014

Irritated

Why?

Could be you who reads this.

I have not been feeling well. It has to do with the sugar death, bad diet, anxiety. I am having allergy problems. Sneezing hurts, you know.


That power outage really pissed me off. I felt revved up anxiety the whole time. It did not help that it was cold and my laptop's battery was going down quicker than the ones in my power hungry camera.

The sky was partly clear today but I didn't go outside except to feed the dog. I haven't felt sun on my skin in a week. Could this be why I feel bad? Vitamin D and all that? I avoid sunlight, I burn too easy but on a cool or cold day, it isn't so bad, if you are careful.

You can burn just as easy. UV radiation doesn't care what temperature it is. You have seen enough pictures of me, you know how pale I am.

I am not posting this week's shave check picture. I will the next one. I am hoping to see 'Interstellar' after my Tuesday shave if I don't butcher my skin too badly.

It is almost time to shave body but I seem to have misplaced the charger for the Bodygroom razor. I need to find it.

My birthday is in a couple of weeks. Another year went by and blah... I hope my 38th summer will be what I wanted this last one to be.

My holiday wish? A girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment